Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween!

I hope everyone had a fun Halloween. We did! Rob, Max, Eli and I went to our friend Karen's house for a fun party and some trick-or-treating. It was great for the kids because Karen, Sarah and Kate all have kids the same age. Max loves playing with them. Max was a lion this year, and Eli was a pumpkin. Max threw a FIT when I first put on his outfit and cried for about 10 minutes, but then he got over it and did really well. . . . even roaring like a lion! :-) We let Max eat only one sucker, and he loved it. He kept asking for more and more. . . we finally had to take the candy away and just leave it at Karens. :-) Out of sight out of mind! I was really amazed at how quickly Max picked up the whole trick-or-treating thing. He was so brave walking up to the doors (taking off without us most of the time) and he figured out that the candy went in his bag very quickly. He thought it was pretty fun! Below are some pictures of our night.


Getting ready to go trick or treating wtih Kyler and Seamus.


Max and Kyler. Kyler was a cute kitty.

Me and the boys.


Our Halloween family portrait! What a fun night.
My big boy, Eli. He is growing and growing.

All the kids. In the carseat is Fiona. Karen dressed Seamus and Fiona as Peter Pan and Tinkerbell - so cute! I forget the name of the girl dressed as a bee, but she was adorable. Kyler was a kitty, Kaden was Nemo (he is not in this picture) and Scotland was a fireman.


The kids again. They were so cute.


Kyler and Max eating his sucker.


My little pumkin.

I love this picture of the boys. I put them in matching trick or treat shirts. They looked so cute.

2 comments:

the main stitch upholstery said...

looks like fun was had by all. nice matching shirts.

James, Mollie, Caryes, Wesley, and Gavin said...

The boys are SO CUTE!!! I love the costumes!