Saturday, November 1, 2008

Rainy Days

Today was the first really rainy day of the season, and Max had a ball playing in the rain! We had our friends Monica and David over in the afternoon and Max and their daughter, Naiya, played a ton. Some pictures of the kids are posted below. The first one of Rob and Eli cracks me up.


I think Rob forgot that I had just fed Eli when he started playing airplane and other bouncy games with him. . . Eli spit up all over Rob!


Fun in the rain.




Max and his friend Naiya.
Max loved the rain. . . and especially loved the mud that the rain created. He jumped around in the dirt for a long time.

What a handsome boy!






2 comments:

slyefamily said...

i LOVE the picture of rob and eli....i've so had that happen to me! thanks for sharing your beautiful kids!
lv, joleen

Mama J said...

Come on J. You're killing me. I use you to live vicariously in California. Clearly you're waaaaaay too busy with kids, jobs and moving back up to Tahoe.
Dying to see and hear what you've all been up to.

Jacks