Thursday, October 30, 2008

Good (Old) Times

I just had to post a few pictures I just found from Rob's birthday a few years ago. This was just weeks after I had Max, and we had a bunch of close friends up visiting us in Tahoe. Now all of the babies in this photo are almost two (and I don't even want to think about how old the rest of us are!!). Good times. . . seeing this picture makes me even more excited to move back up there.


This was a super fun weekend. I think Max was only about 3 weeks old at this time. I am still in my maternity pants in this photo! :-) I think I wore those for a few months after having Max . . . in fact, why did I ever stop wearing them?? Maternity clothes are comfortable! ;-)

This is Mia, Max and Olivia - Max's original girlfriends. Now, Olivia is living in China with her parents and speaks Chinese! Amazing how quickly these kids have grown.

2 comments:

Mama J said...

Hey, that was a fun weekend. It must have been in March sometime so Olivia was only 2 months old. She looks HUGE next to Max.
Homesick for Bay Area but coming back to Cupertino next week for a few crazy days.

We're excited for you to move to Tahoe too. You know your boys are going to dominate the slopes when they're a little older! What fun you'll have.

the main stitch upholstery said...

love the pics. i think both boys look very handsome with the new haircuts. i am on your side on that one but dads are always strange on that. max's boots are too cute they are half of his little legs and eli is a ham. very cute boys and kuddos on making your own baby food. that is totally awsome.