Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Short update.

So, I just went and saw the photos we took for our Christmas cards, and we are going to have to get creative this year in making a cute card, I think! :-) Poor Eli - who is ALWAYS happy - had his worst day on the day we had our pictures taken. He ran a 102 degree fever the night before, and was just miserable the next day. Needless to say, there are very few happy ones of Eli. Poor guy. The photographer we use is pretty amazing at swapping faces from one shot to another, so maybe we can make one of the family shots look good!! :-) Other than that - all is well. Eli is loving eating solid foods. So far I have made him pears, carrots, peas (didn't love that so much), sweet potatoes, butternut squash and apple sauce.

In non-baby news . . . I just got my business license for my new firm, and registered my fictitious business name: the Woelfel Law Firm is now (almost) ready to do business!! :-) Hooray! Now I just need to get my website created, finalize my insurance and get business cards made and will be on my way. Lots to do. . . .

Will post pictures later.

1 comment:

slyefamily said...

I remember a year when for some unknown reason Abigail was completely afraid of the picture studio. We did walk away with a smiling shot but you can look closely and see that her face is blotchy and her nose is red from crying! :)