Monday, July 21, 2008

Weekend With The Fam

Rob got back yesterday and Max is now SO HAPPY! Max really missed Rob. Every day Rob was gone, Max would look at me and say "dada?" And two or three separate times he would walk to the picture of Rob and Max on the wall, point to Rob and say "dada." Max was super clingy to me the last few days, like he was afraid I was going to leave and not come back. It got to the point where I basically couldn't be in a different room than him without him getting upset. Now that Rob is home he is fine. That kid loves his dad! Rob and his partner, Doug, did very well in their regatta though. Out of around 30 boats, they took 6th place overall. It sounds like they had a great time.

The kids and I had a nice weekend. On Saturday, Amber, Harrison, Max, Eli and I went up to my parents house for the party they throw every July. It was a lot of fun. Max had a great time checking out the property and Eli loved all the attention he received. This year was particularly nice because my parent's house is finally built. It turned out absolutely gorgeous.

Down by the lake on my parent's property.

Me, the boys, Amber and Harrison. Those are my parent's dogs, Elvis and Presly, in the background.

By the lake. Max liked climbing on the boat then hopping off. He is very into hopping off of things right now.

Me and my sweet boys out for a morning walk.

I love the light in the photo. Max looks so angelic.

Mom and Alex's house. It is really beautiful inside as well.

No comments: