Sunday, July 6, 2008

Max and Taylor at the Alameda County Fair

On Thursday Leah took Max and Taylor to the Alameda County Fair. They had a great time! Our gardener works at the Alameda County Fairgrounds and a few weeks ago he gave me some free passes to the fair. I was really looking forward to going, but was out of commission and couldn't join Leah and the kids. I loved seeing the photos though, and thought I would post a few below. Max is such a happy kid when he has Taylor to hang out with. It's pretty funny though, because they fight like they are brother and sister. It's going to be fun to see how Max and Eli interact when Eli gets older.



Leah said that Max got a big kick out of this microphone and stood there for about five minutes talking into it.

Not a picture of the Fair, but they look too cute so I had to add it in!

No comments: