Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Visits From Gen and My Brother

Today was a nice day. I finally got outside for a nice, long walk with Eli. We had lunch downtown with Rob and my brother, Davis, and then I walked around downtown for a few hours while Eli slept in the stroller. It was great to get a bit of exercise and some fresh air!

My brother is in town for a few days to visit Eli and Max. It has been great having him here. Max really likes his Uncle Davis. My friend Genevieve also stopped by today to meet Eli. It was so terrific to see Gen and I was so happy she stopped by. Other than that, just another mellow day with the kids! Tomorrow Eli has his first pediatrician appointment. I am going to take Max in as well for a quick checkup, so I should have my hands full with the two of them!





2 comments:

albie dear said...

Your dumb sister (me) was looking at the most recent pictures and just realized...hmmmm we are all parents... and you have two little boys. Two...I had to repeat that just in case you did not get it the first time or forgot. My "baby" is going to be eight at the end of this year and in the third grade.
It is cute to see Uncle Davis next to little Max...would love to see him with his little gal. We will have to plan to all get together when we come out for dinner or something. I cannot wait to meet Eli and I hope to meet Lily too. XO

Sarah said...

Jessica you look great, as does Eli. Congratulations, what a happy family you have. I read your blog often, it is great to get your updates.