Saturday, May 3, 2008

Elias Robert Woelfel Has Arrived!

We are so happy to let our friends and family know that Eli joined us on Wednesday, April 30th at 7:30 p.m. He was born weighing 6 pounds, 13 ounces and was 20 1/4 inches long. He is such a cutie and came out with a full head of black hair! Completely different in the hair department than Max! This little guy is definitely a Rob mini-me.

It was an intense labor - but thankfully only lasted six hours. I managed to deliver without an epidural, although at times I thought I was insane for deciding to do this without drugs. There was a bit of crying and a few screams in the last hour, but overall this labor was a good experience. Rob and my mom were at the delivery and they were both extremely supportive. I was happy to have them there.

Eli already has such a sweet, mellow disposition. We are so happy to have him home. Max is having a bit of a rough time adjusting, but we are doing our best to give him a lot of attention. It has been tough, though, with Eli wanting to eat every hour or so. Thank goodness my mom has been here for the last few days to help out with Max!

Below are a few photos of our new little guy. . . . Enjoy!






2 comments:

albie dear said...

YAY! I love that last pic... he looks like he is smirking. Hey send me an email with your new address...please.

XOXO to the new big brother and the new baby...and to you and Rob too. ;o)

Levity said...

Love the photos!!!