Saturday, May 17, 2008

Max's Grossest Habit

My sister left a comment on the blog that made me laugh. She commented that Max looks like he likes to eat dirt since I keep posting pictures of him with sand or dirt on his face. Amber, you have no idea! Max is such a boy. He loves sticking sand and dirt in his mouth, but the GROSSEST thing he likes to do (which drives me nuts) is trying to lap up water from puddles on the ground like he is a dog. I swear, it's like we don't keep him hydrated or something! If there is a puddle of water on the ground he runs to it and tries to drink from it. Everytime. I have no pictures of this, because I am generally grabbing him to stop him from ingesting disgusting water, so I have just posted pictures of Max and Rob playing in the backyard. It has been super hot out here the last week (almost 100 on a few days).

Also, thanks for the great comments. It is super fun to hear from our friends who are checking out our blog. It's also been great to hear from old friends from Havasu.





1 comment:

albie dear said...

All right, that must come from Rob's side of the family because I have never heard of such a thing. LOL. Crazy Max. I love it. He must admire dogs or he is constantly dehydrated. Give them both a big hug and kiss from us out here. I miss you guys. XO