Thursday, May 29, 2008

I'm Tired

I am officially TIRED. Taking care of Max and Eli is exhausting!! :-) I swear, these boys are conspiring against me to keep me awake all hours of the day. When Eli is asleep during the day, Max is awake. When Max goes down for a nap, Eli decides it is time to be awake and hungry. And Eli can eat - I weighed him on Tuesday and he is already over 9 pounds. Ah well, I guess this is what we get for having two little ones so close in age. It's tough right now, but it should be great when they get older (at least that is what I am telling myself so that I don't completely lose my mind!!). :-)
The day before yesterday (Tuesday), I had my friends Karen and Sarah over with their kids. It is great to spend time with them and for the kids to have time to play with one another. It is nuts that between us we have SIX kids! Yikes. Below are some pictures of our playdate. I love the pictures of all six of them lined up on the couch. Pretty funny!

Max, Kyler and Seamus playing in the backyard. We have a house being built behind us, but the kids don't seem to mind.


The six kids on the couch.



My two little ones. :-)

Eli and Fiona. Fiona was born 5 days after Eli.

2 comments:

albie dear said...

Looks like Max has chosen another child to eat (second picture) since he is now being nice to his brother he has to see if all of the babies taste the same...hahaha...silly little boy...they are growing so quickly...XO

James, Mollie, Caryes, Wesley, and Gavin said...

That picture of Eli and Fiona is priceless! I love how babies can just sleep anywhere.....and yet we, as parents, are so sleep deprived. I, too, remind myself that it will get better.