Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Everyone is Having Babies!!

I know so many people who are having babies right now - it's a bit crazy. My friend Sarah R. had a little boy about three months ago. Karen had a little girl last week. Max's former nanny, Kimmy, had a little boy about 10 days ago, and our friend Kim A. (who we used to share a nanny with) had a little girl last Friday. Two old high school friends (Jessica H. and Julie C.) also had babies within the last three weeks! Congratulations to all of you!

Kim A.'s older daughter is named Sienna. When I went back to work when Max was six months old, Max and Sienna shared a nanny (Kimmy). It's kind of a funny story because Kimmy, Kim and I all became pregnant at the same time and had our children within about 10 days of one another. Kim A. and I actually had the EXACT same due date (May 10). Below are a few pictures of Max, Rob, Sienna and Kim A. that I took when we ran into each other at the park a few weeks ago.




2 comments:

Juliana Dewi Kartikawati said...

What a happy family you have! Hi, regards from Indonesia. Wanna see some beautiful places in Indonesia? Come, visit my blog at http://juliana-dewi-2806.blogspot.com
Happy blogging!

albie dear said...

It looks like Max likes to eat dirt...I think that is the third picture I have seen of him with either his hand near his mouth covered in dirt or the dirt is already all over his mouth. Silly guy.