Sunday, May 11, 2008

Our Backyard

It's no secret that I really like the house we are renting now, and one of the reasons is because of the great backyard for Max to play in. BUT, they are starting to build a house right behind us and just cut down all the trees separating our house from the build site in order to build a retaining wall. I was so bummed when they did that because now we have NO privacy back there. The lot they are building on is essentially right on top of us. Hopefully they build a fence soon so that we have some more privacy, but until then I am trying to keep a positive attitude about the whole thing by hoping that Max will be really interested in the construction and think it is neat. Thankfully the builders can only work Monday through Friday from 8:30 to 5:00. . . . although that really doesn't matter to me while I am on maternity leave! Here are some pictures of Max having fun in the backyard.






3 comments:

James, Mollie, Caryes, Wesley, and Gavin said...

I love all the pictures! I forget how tiny Gavin was until I see pictures of Eli. He looked like about that size in his papasan chair, and now he is well over 18 pounds! It goes so fast! I am looking forward to the days of going to the parks on a regular basis again. So far, it has been too hard trying to keep track of all 3 by myself, but it is such a great way to wear them out. Oh, and I keep forgetting to tell you, congrats on giving birth with no pain meds....that is so great!

albie dear said...

All right...I absolutely love the picture of Max on the chair...who is he yelling at?

the main stitch upholstery said...

okay, gotta ask, how did he get to be in the pool with winter gear on? i love seeing all the pics of the kids and your boobs are great! i love nursing boob so i bought permanent ones.