Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Busy, Busy

I have been bad about updating my blog this month, but I am going to try to do a better job going forward! :-) Things have been crazy busy lately. I have been getting ready to start my own law practice in South Lake Tahoe starting the first of the year, and between that and planning to move, there is a lot to do. I am really excited though about moving and getting this practice up and running. Tahoe is going to be a wonderful place to live. So, starting January 1, 2009, send legal work my way!! ;-)

The kids are doing great and are growing up so quickly. Max is talking a ton and bursts out with new words all the time. It is really neat to watch. The other morning Rob had his bike in the living room and Max walked up, pointed at it and said "dada's bike." We were amazed that he knew the word bike! :-) Eli is working so hard to get up on his hands and knees and can *almost* do it. I bet he will be crawling by Christmas time, or maybe even Thanksgiving. He is such a sweet, happy baby. He just smiles and cracks up all the time. Max is a super good boy too, but he is getting to that age where he is purposefully testing our limits. It has been interesting to watch and deal with. Overall, though, we are so lucky to have two sweet, happy and wonderful boys. Today I took them to the Little Farm, and we had such a great time. It happened to be one of the days where wildlife docents were there to interact with the kids. Max loved it.


Having a snack break after playing with the animals for a while.


Eli having a snack break too! ;-) This picture cracks me up. Eli has to put EVERYTHING in his mouth. I love this giraffe because it is made with non-toxic materials so I don't have to worry about him chewing off anything icky and dangerous.

This is Max's new BFF. This docent let the kids grind up corn which they then fed to the chickens. Max loved this guy, and must have played with the grinders, corn and cups for 45 minutes or more. Max was too funny today. . . .when he went to feed the chickens the corn he saw a docent walking around with a goat. Max ran up to the goat and started throwing handfulls of corn at it.


Grinding the corn off the cob.


Eli kept grabbing the celery and trying to eat it. He is too funny.


Max and the corn again. . . .


Roaming the farm. This is one of the places we will miss the most when we move.

1 comment:

James, Mollie, Caryes, Wesley, and Gavin said...

I recognized the giraffe. Gavin had everything BPA free, too, before he started crawling....and now he gets into EVERYTHING! I love the new haircuts. So cute! Good luck with your new practice. Wow, you are busy! And you even find time for homemade baby food....Amazing!