Sunday, October 19, 2008

At the Pumpkin Patch

This has been a nice weekend after a crazy last week. Yesterday, our dear friends Moira and Daniel got married and we attended their amazing wedding. The wedding was so beautiful and so much fun. We could not be happier for them. What a terrific couple! We took Max and Eli to the first few hours of the wedding and then my mom came down to watch them for the remainder of the evening. Rob and I had fun having a little "date" night after my mom took over with the kids! Unfortunately, I forgot my camera so I don't have any pictures of the wedding. But hopefully I will get someone to forward me some and I will post them on the blog.
Today, we took the kids to a cute little pumpkin patch near our house. Max enjoyed it. . . especially because they had a little petting zoo. Rob and I are starting to plan our move to Tahoe. We are planning to make the move at the end of the year and are excited about everything the future holds.





3 comments:

James, Mollie, Caryes, Wesley, and Gavin said...

What cute family pictures!! Your boys are adorable.

So you guys are moving back to Tahoe? I can't keep up! Sounds exciting!

Mama J said...

Carl is back in the US right now for a crazy busy week. Anyway I told him to call you and get the low-down as I read the scoop on your blog. You're moving to Tahoe!!!!
So excited for you all. Dying to hear what your plans are, and I know that Carl won't be organised enough to get round to calling. Anyway, post more news, I'll be checking daily!

the main stitch upholstery said...

i love pumpkin pictures. they are some of my favs still from my kiddos. love the pics and love the new adventures your lives are going on. good luck, and have fun. i think tahoe will be great for the kids. it will help you out lots to have your mom closeby also.