Sunday, September 7, 2008

Our Weekend So Far. . .

I'm so happy it is the weekend! Being back to work has been okay, but I sure do miss my boys when I am away. So far it has been a very nice weekend. On Friday night, Eli and I went to my friend Sarah's house for book club. There is a really great group of ladies in the book club, and although I haven't been going much the past few months, I am always happy to see them and their kids (the kids outnumber the adults. . . ). Later on Friday night our friends Tony and Rebecka came over. It was great to hang out with them. They live in So. Cal., so it's not often that we get to spend time together. We spent Saturday morning hanging out with them as well, and then they had to head out for a friends wedding. Saturday afternoon Rob and I took Max to the farm to see the animals and for a hike (a typical weekend day for us!). It was lots of fun, as always. I've been bad about posting since being back at work, but have been trying to catch up a bit this morning. Below are some pictures from yesterday afternoon.




No comments: