Saturday, September 27, 2008

Last weekened at Mom and Alex's

We had a great time at my parents place last weekend and some pictures are posted below. Today we are going to a birthday party for one of Max's friends, and then I am off to a fun wedding shower for my dear friend Moira. I will post pictures of those events later. This past week at work was so busy that I had no time to post pictures from last weekend. . . I've only now gotten around to it. Generally, Rob is with the kids a few days a week, but he has been so busy at work and I have been so busy at work, that we had to use my work's back-up care. It is nice because they pay for up to 20 days of back-up childcare per year so that you don't have to miss work. I think we will be taking advantage of all 20 days! They actually sent someone to our house to watch the kids through an agency. She was great with the boys and they really liked her. Anyway, below are some pics from LAST weekend. Enjoy!

Rob took Max for a ride on the four-wheeler in the morning. Not sure if Max loved it, but he didn't cry! :-) Rob had a great time though.

We bundled up for our evening walk down to the lake. There are blackberry bushes down there and Max was extremely excited to pick some.


Max eating blackberries and making a huge mess! I think I got to eat about two blackberries. Max made me give him all the rest. :-)

Eli loves to be picked up and held in the air like this. He cracks up every time.

Yes, my happy baby does cry sometimes. But he still looks cute. . . .


Max and Rob taking a paddleboat ride. Max loved playing in this boat.

Heading back to shore. . .

1 comment:

albie dear said...

Cute pictures...I am going to steal Eli...for about a week and then you could probably have him back...cutie...and I love that picture of Max...by the look of it I think he might be addicted to blackberries...looks like you guys had a lot of fun...I would love to visit that Apple (forgot the name) place someday...xoxoxox