Tuesday, December 8, 2009

I Have The Sweetest Kids. . . .


Max has been my little love bug lately.  Last night he wanted to tuck me into bed and read me a book.  He was very serious about the whole thing.  After tucking me into bed, he sat down on the floor next to me and pulled out his Star Wars book and "read" it.  It was pretty cute.  He actually started the story out with "Once upon a time. . . " then proceeded to say "and there was that guy," then turn the page "and that guy was hiking," and turn the page, "and that guys has a lightsaber," and so on.  It was a good story.  :-)  THEN this morning right after I got Max out of bed he gave me a big bear bear hug and said "Ohhh mommy, you are my best friend."  He makes my heart melt.  :-) 

4 comments:

the main stitch upholstery said...

that is sweet. i love boys.

slyefamily said...

aw!!!!!! what sweet boys! Isnt it great when they read to you or put you "night-night"? Love it!

Mama J said...

Too cute.
Olivia likes to read to me too, except it is usually Dora the Explorer and EVERY page starts "once upon a time"!

albie dear said...

Very cute...boys re the bestest!