Saturday, December 5, 2009

Other Quick Updates About the Boys

Let's see. . . . Max moved up full time to the pre-school class this past week.  He is very proud of himself and keeps telling me that he is now with the "big kids."  And at times he will try to exclude Eli because "Eli is small and I am big."  I'm sure I will be hearing this for a while!  Max is also potty trained now (for about a month now) - which is SO great.  Cuts my diaper costs in half!  :-)  He will go to the bathroom all by himself and most of the time refuses to even let us in the bathroom to help him.   Max is also very into dinasours, and loves the movie The Land Before Time.  He also loves the movie Cars. 


Eli is growing like mad.  He is talking a bunch and is running, jumping and trying to do everything Max does.  He now says "love you," which is the cutest thing ever, and if he wants me to pick him up he says "Up, please!"  He is still very attached to his bottle, but other than that, is a big boy! 

2 comments:

slyefamily said...

Oh my! I cannot believe how old they are getting to be!!! Funny how boys can be so similar...Seth likes Dinosaurs too and walks around our house QUOTING the movie Cars. :)

Sarah said...

Who Jessica your kids are amazing and you and Rob are doing a great job. I was unaware that they went to preschool. What center do they go to?