Saturday, March 28, 2009

Eli Took Three Steps Today!

Today Rob and I saw Eli take his first steps! He just stood up, and took three steps toward me then tackled me with a big hug. What a big boy! Later on in the day, Rob said he saw Eli take two more steps. I think we will soon have another walker! Eli's top four middle teeth have now broken through and are about halfway in. He is just getting cuter and cuter, and bigger and bigger. Today has been a really great day. The weather has been gorgeous, so Rob took Max skiing this morning. Then, after the boys took a nap, we all took a walk to the meadow. Max and Eli had a great time. Below are a few pictures from our afternoon.


This picture turned out surprisingly well given the fact that our camera was propped up on log and we used the 10-second timer! :-)


Self-portrait of Eli and I.



This is atop a huge, fallen over tree. Max played on this tree for at least 1/2 hour. He loved it.


Eli was just playing on the ground while Max played on the tree behind him. They are too cute.

Here is a video of Max at the meadow climing big fallen trees. Adventurous boy!

2 comments:

slyefamily said...

awesome picture!!! Your family is so beautiful!

Mama J said...

I am soooo jealous. And can't wait to come and see all of you. Olivia will be ALL over Max. They can egg each other on.
I've had enough of city living, it's been fun but seeing your photos of skiing and walking in the woods makes me want to leave our concrete jungle. Only 6 more weeks left!