Friday, January 30, 2009

Max Skiing

Yesterday, Rob took Max skiing at Heavenly for the first time. Max absolutely loved it and is picking it up really quickly! He likes it so much that he keeps going up to his ski boots and trying to put them on. He also says "I ski in the snow?" It's too cute. Max got his first season pass, which is hilarious, I think. Seeing this season pass with Max's little face and binky just makes me laugh. Below are a few photos of Max skiing.


Max at Heavenly on the "magic carpet" to get to the top of the bunny slope.


At home, getting ready to go skiing. Max looks very focused.


Max's first day on skis. He had fun scooting around the yard.


Max's season pass. I love it!


Max on the chair lift with Rob. I can't believe my little guy is skiing at age 1!! Crazy. :-)


Hanging out with dada.



He looks so big . . . until you notice the binky. :-)

2 comments:

albie dear said...

Oh my gosh...that is so darn cute!

slyefamily said...

wow, that is amazingly adorable. that will be one to remember when he's older! what a sweet little guy...almost 2!!!!!