Friday, February 6, 2009

Eli is a Clapper

Just a quick post to note the new things Eli is doing (I seriously keep this blog in lieu of a baby book)! Last week, Eli figured out how to clap his hands. It's extremely cute. He is also turning out to be a big dancer - when he hears music he starts swaying to the beat. :-) Today we were at the Tahoe Tot Spot for song time and Eli crawled right up to the guitarist and started swaying to the music on his hands and knees. It was awesome. Eli is still pulling himself up onto everything and crawls up our entire flight of stairs. . . . which is a bit crazy. I think we may have a walker within the next month. He also has his two bottom front teeth, and loves to bite my finger. Not so fun for me. We just met the kids' new pediatrician this past week and he is pretty nice. Eli weighs 18 pounds now. According to the doc, he is in the 80th percentile for height and the 10th percentile for weight. My tall skinny boy. . . . but he's bigger than Max at this age! At this appointment, the doc said Max was in the 75th percentile for height and not even on the chart for weight!! I'd be worried about the weight thing if Max and Eli didn't look so healthy - and they both eat like pigs, so I'm not concerned. :-)


2 comments:

Mama J said...

Too cute. Glad to hear that the doc says that your boys are doing well.

Olivia is in the 94% for weight and 97% for height, so she could be a good match for either of your boys! She towers over the kids out here.
She eats like a sparrow though. No idea where she gets the calories to grow from. Certainly not taking after her mum in that regard!

slyefamily said...

my kiddos were always the opposite...I was always worried that they were eating TOO much! Seth and Abigail both weighed 20 lbs by the time they were 6 months old and Abigail has been off her charts for height since forever...kinda funny since I'm the shorty of the family!