Saturday, January 24, 2009

This has been a nice week. We mainly have been working, trying to get our house in order (still a work in progress!) and hanging out with the boys. They are growing up so fast. Max is talking in full sentences sometimes and is just constantly amazing me with the new words that come out of his mouth. Last night he woke up at 3 a.m. and wanted more milk and his binky (which had fallen out of the crib onto the floor). When I went into his room and he was holding his bottle out to me yelling "more baba and binky fell down!" He also is loving trucks and as we drive down the street he yells and points out, "big truck. . . SUV. . . ohhh big truck. . . white truck. . . " and so on. It's all about trucks! Eli is all of the sudden pulling himself up onto EVERYTHING and is even trying to climb the stairs!!!! It's nuts. This morning he climbed the entire staircase by himself (with Rob hovering to ensure no crazy falls occurred). I can't believe how quickly they go from not moving at all to practically walking. I am almost done with my new business website and can't wait for it to be up and running. It's going to be so neat. Right now, Rob is taking the boys to the tot spot to play while I finish up my website content (and procrastinate by posting on my blog. . .). :-) Below are a few pictures of the boys that we took yesterday. They look ridiculously cute, I think! :-)


2 comments:

slyefamily said...

Those are two of the handsomest boys ever (right next to Seth of course!) Glad you're getting some time to spend with them. pretty special!!!

the main stitch upholstery said...

eli is going to be a crazy boy. its in his eyes (i think this is wonderful of course). love the pics and can't wait to see your website.