Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Yesterday

Yesterday I took the kids to the Little Farm and then we went on a hike. It was a lot of fun! We are trying to get our Little Farm fix in before we move. :-) Max was cracking me up because one of the cows kept mooing over and over again and everytime it would moo Max would yell "Oh Nooooo!" and then would periodically moo back. Too funny. Our hike was a lot of fun and pooped the kids out (both slept the whole drive home!). Max is such an agile little guy - he was running down the trail, climbing over tree stumps and walking up and down stairs with no problem. He is getting so big.

We love the Little Farm - the Berkeley hills are so beautiful.


Max and his friend Snowdrop.

Exploring the farm.

Some of the cows just chilling out.


My little monkey man loves to climb the fences.


As you may be able to tell from photos in the previous post, Max wore the same outfit two days in a row! :-) He really wants to pick out his own clothes these days, and he wanted to wear this again. Who am I to argue. . . . sometimes I wear the same jeans a few days in a row! :-)


My little lovebug playing with leaves.



I love this picture. These boys really love each other - which just melts my heart.



Out on our hike.


We, of course, had to stop to play with various sticks along the way.

1 comment:

slyefamily said...

we did the same thing with our Sea World passes before we moved from San Diego! We were there almost every weekend for the last month. so fun to get in those memories!