Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! We had a wonderful holiday. Our family, my brother and his family, and my uncle and cousin all went to my parents' place for Thanksgiving, then we all went to Tahoe for the weekend. We rented a great house and stayed from Friday until Monday just hanging out in Tahoe. It was great and made me even more excited to move there (in just a few short weeks!!). Rob and I snowboarded for two days and it was awesome! I hadn't been on a snowboard for two years because I was pregnant the last two winters. Thankfully, it was like riding a bike and I picked it up again pretty quickly. Rob and I bought our season passes, so we plan to do a lot of boarding this winter. It is going to be a great winter, I think! We also went to Elias's second birthday party. Max and Elias (as usual) had a great time playing together over the weekend.

Max and I at Emerald bay just before sunset.


Self-portrait of my Uncle Richard, Max and I. Not too shabby! :-)

My handsome little guy just moments before throwing a HUGE temper tantrum. What a stinker!

Eli is doing great sitting up! He is so close to crawling too, and is getting up onto his hands and knees and rocking a bunch. He is also lunging and scooting a bit and can really get around now. I think we will have a full-fledged crawler by Christmas.


Max and Elias playing at the great playground at the Tahoe Rec Center. I think we will be there a lot once we move. . . .


Pretending to drive around. Max, of course, has to be in the drivers seat.


Davis, Liz, Elias and Max. Liz and Davis are expecting a baby girl in March who they are going to name Olive. I can't wait to meet her!!


Max getting ready to go down this huge slide. The kid has no fear.

1 comment:

slyefamily said...

im so glad your thanksgiving was a great one! its so cool to see my dad on your blog! is eli really that big. last time i checked he was still just capable of drooling! it sure goes quickly....