Sunday, December 28, 2008

Snowboarding on Boxing Day

On the 26th, my brother Davis, Rob, Uncle Richard, Dillon and I all hit Heavenly for some snowboarding. It was awesome, and the snow was amazing since we had a huge storm on the 24th and 25th and had clear skies on the 26th. Love the blue-sky powder days! Uncle Richard and Dillon took some snowboarding lessons over Thanksgiving, and are really starting to pick it up! Below are a few pictures from our day. On the 27th, Uncle Richard, Dillon and I went again and had a great time. Below are a few photos from the mountain. Good times!

My handsome hubby and I. We have been having a lot of fun this winter at Heavenly.


My cousin, Dillon, is getting really good! I hope he comes and visits again soon.

My Uncle Richard did great as well! It was fun seeing him on the slopes.


Uncle Richard, me, Dillon, Rob and Davis. It was a great day.

No comments: