Monday, August 4, 2008

Max Wants Crackers

Below is a cute video clip of Max at Barnes and Noble. Sometimes we go there so that Max can play with the books, stuffed animals and train set. He really likes the books where you press a button and music plays. Max is such a little dance machine, he will spend 10-20 minutes just pressing the buttons on these books and dancing. I like this clip because it shows Max dancing and then asking for crackers. I know I am a biased mommy, but I think the way he says "cracker" and "thank you" is super cute. :-) Max is talking a bunch now and I know it is just a matter of time before he is talking like a big boy, so I am trying to get his baby talk on video while I can.


2 comments:

Mama J said...

I am so impressed. Max says Thank you!
Being British, manners are very important and I've been using Please and Thank you with Olivia since she was born but she hasn't quite picked up the habit. I have renewed inspiration from you and Max.

the main stitch upholstery said...

i think it is crazy that you can put video clips on blogger. i am going to have to figure this out.