Wednesday, August 6, 2008

At the Waterpark

Below are a few pictures of our day at the waterpark on Monday. I've also included a video clip of Max going down the slide. :-) The second half of the video is pretty much sky because I had to save Max from the water and forgot to turn off the video!

Leah with Max and Taylor. This was the first time I got to see Max's life jacket in action, and it worked great! I feel much better about him falling in the water at the marina now, should that ever happen. :-)

Me and my big boy. In the background you can see the stroller where Eli slept the ENTIRE time we were there. I swear, these kids are on opposite schedules during the day . . . Max is awake and Eli sleeps, Max takes a nap and Eli wakes up. Great for mommy/kid time, but tiring for me! :-)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's a pretty cool video Jess!