Monday, August 25, 2008

Back to Work. . .

Well, I guess I am officially back to work. :-( My first day back to work was supposed to be this Wednesday, the 27th; however, I got a call last Monday asking me to help with some stuff, so I have been working since last Tuesday in the evenings. And today I was asked to cover a deposition that was only supposed to last 2-3 hours. . . nope! It went ALL DAY. I left the house at 7 a.m and got home at 5:30 p.m. Ah well. The work itself isn't so bad, I just miss being away from my boys. This maternity leave sure flew by though! It is hard to believe that Eli is already 4-months old. Time is going by much to quickly, I think.

Me and my handsome boys. I just about attacked them with hugs and kisses after I got home from my deposition today. Max wasn't having it, which was sad. :-) I don't think they understood that I really missed them. They were just happy to have a fun day with Leah.

I took Max on a hike in Tilden Park the other day. He loves going on hikes and looking at the trees/flowers, etc. Rob and I also took the boys on a hike yesterday at a different trail in Tilden. Max was very excited because there were blackberry bushes. He loves picking off the berries and eating them. So much so that he threw a fit when we made him leave.

Smiley Eli. He is such a happy kid. I am crazy about his dimple - I think it is the cutest thing.

A picture of Max playing in Tahoe. We really had a fun time up there. We took Max to the beach a bunch, and we fed the geese two mornings in a row. The first morning, we got bagels and went to the park to eat. Max was feeding the geese some bagel and one of them bit him on the hand when I wasn't looking. Max's reaction to being bit was pretty funny - it was part panic, part pain, part mad. Thankfully the goose attack didn't make him totally afraid of the geese and we were back feeding them the next morning. What a brave boy!

1 comment:

the main stitch upholstery said...

sorry you are back to work. it is nice to stay home with the short people. school will start before you know it. i got chased by a goose when i was 2 and am still leary of them to this day. geese are mean.