Friday, April 18, 2008

My Intro to Blogging

Well, I decided (in my insomniatic state) to start a blog to share photos of the little ones as well as some of the cute things they are doing.

Max is growing so fast. Already 14 months old!! His little brother, Eli, is almost here. I am 37 weeks pregnant today - hence, my insomnia. I have been up and totally awake since 3:30 this morning. No fun. Thankfully, Max is doing a pretty good job of sleeping through the night for the most part.

Yesterday Max had his Kindergym class. I am on a light bedrest, but can be up and about for the most part as long as I take it easy, so I have been going to Max's Kindergym class with him and his wonderful nanny, Leah, and Leah's daughter, Taylor. Max is such a little ham - at the end of the class we sit in a circle and sing songs. Max LOVES to dance, so he jumped into the middle of the circle and danced for all of the songs. It was pretty cute! :-) I wish I had video of it - I will try to capture some next time.

I'm posting a few recent photos of my little guy below from a recent trip to the marina. Max in his lifejacket is pretty cute!




1 comment:

the main stitch upholstery said...

this is very cute. i will check this every day i am on the computer. i miss you. i love seeing the photos!