Monday, April 21, 2008

Crazy Day!

It's been a bit of a crazy day today! For a few hours, Rob and I thought today might be Eli's birthday!!

I went in today for a non-stress test to make sure Eli was doing okay because he had not been moving as much the last few days. He is doing great, and started moving like a champ as soon as we got to the hospital (of course). However, as we were leaving, I ended up with horrible back and abdominal pain which made me go straight to the Labor and Delivery ward. Turns out I was having a mild gall bladder attack and it caused me to have contractions about every 6 minutes or so. It really hurt for about two hours, but finally let up and now I am back home. I am really happy to be home, too. I would really like another week to rest before Eli gets here - I know once he arrives life will be nuts for a while! And, I have a prenatal massage scheduled for Wednesday. . . :-)

Below are a few photos of Max, Eli (in the belly) and I that we took at JC Penney. Enjoy!



1 comment:

the main stitch upholstery said...

your pictures are wonderful! you look beautiful pregnant.