Wednesday, April 30, 2008

The Big Day??

Today or tomorrow is the big day! I am supposed to go in to be induced sometime today, so Eli will hopefully be born today or tomorrow. I had to call this morning at 7 a.m. to see when they wanted me to come to the Labor and Delivery ward. They told me to call back at 9 a.m., so now we are just waiting around. Of course, last night I had a hard time sleeping because of nerves and excitement and last night Max had a terrible night of sleep too. He has been such a great sleeper lately - sleeping 12 hours without waking up, generally - and last night he was up every few hours crying unless I was holding him. I think he may know that something is going on. . . . or else he is just trying to be helpful by reminding me what its going to be like to get up and feed Eli every few hours once he arrives! :-)

Anyway, I thought I would use this opportunity to post some photos of Max that I have not been able to post for the last few days due to computer problems. I am using Rob's laptop now and just downloaded a bunch of photos from the last week.



No comments: