Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Tomorrow is the Big Day!

Tomorrow morning I head to the hospital to be induced.  I can't believe Stella is going to be here.  It still seems a bit surreal to me that I am going to have another child - and a daughter!  I've been so busy for the last year or so that I have not really had time to dwell on this pregnancy, or how I am going to handle three little ones.  All will be great though, I am sure! 

This has actually been a much easier pregnancy compared to the boys.  With Max and Eli I developed high blood pressure at the end of each pregnancy, which is why I was induced.  With this one, my blood pressure hasn't gone up at all.  I delivered both boys in my 38th week, so at 39 weeks this is the longest I have been pregnant!  Hopefully it will be a relatively easy, fast and uneventful delivery.  I'm definitely feeling a bit nervous.  I managed to deliver Max and Eli without an epidural and I would really like to do that again, but I'm not sure if I am as prepared this time. . . . we will see how it all works out. 

A few days ago we took some family photos and belly shots.  I booked them at the very last minute!  I almost didn't take any, but since this is the LAST time I will be pregnant, I thought we should do it.  We will have newborn photos taken in a few weeks.  Below are a few photos from the belly shoot. 



No comments: