Saturday, May 21, 2011

T-Minus 4 Days Until Stella's Arrival!

My Dr. has scheduled me for an induction on Wednesday, May 25, 2011 if Stella does not make her appearance beforehand.  I will be exactly 39 weeks and I am SO ready to meet her, and not be pregnant anymore.  :-)

This morning Rob, Max, Eli and I went to the meadow for some professional "belly" shots.  I am glad we did it because I have taken virtually no photos of me pregnant this go around.  I think the photographer got a bunch of fun pictures of the boys too, so I cannot wait to see the results.  We spent the rest of the day doing projects around the house and getting the yard cleaned up now that it looks like we won't have anymore snow (thank goodness).  I am ready for some warm weather!

Below are a few recent pictures of the boys.  They are getting so big.  Max is now 4, but thinks he is going to turn 5 at any minute.  :-)  Eli just turned 3 a few weeks ago.  They are wonderful boys.

 Max working on his letters. 
 My cutie, Eli.  He is getting so big.  He is just now starting to potty train and I am very proud of him.  He can be a bit stubborn, so he made us wait until HE decided he was ready. 
 I love Eli's smile.  Such a handsome guy. 
  These boys crack me up! 

No comments: