Friday, June 6, 2008

Link To The Photo Gallery From Our Professional Newborn Pics!

We had some great family pictures taken by Anna Myers Photography a few weeks ago. Anna does great work. She took our family photos after Max was born as well and we loved them. She did an equally great job with Eli. I was particularly impressed with the images she captured considering Max was all over the place! We have an online photo gallery of the pictures for 30 days. To take a look, go to www.annamyersphotography.com, click on "proofing" and enter the password eliwoelfel -all one word and lowercase. I hope you enjoy the pics!

1 comment:

albie dear said...

All right...those were great! I love number 35 & 37, 55, 58 and the end ones of the fam where Max is laughing...I especially like the one family one at the beginning where Max is giving you a kiss (number 10). I expect to see the above numbered photos on some sort of card that will be mailed to my home...lol. Beautiful..cannot wait to see you guys in July.