Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Another Nice Day

Today was a nice day. Max, Eli and I went to Alameda to hang out with my friends Sarah and Karen and their kids. The kids all played at Karen's for a bit, then we took them all to the park, and then out to lunch. Having lunch out went surprisingly well considering we had three toddlers and three infants with us. I actually managed to get through my meal (for the most part) before Max started to get too restless. I only took two pictures today, but I am posting some pics I took of the boys in these cute Janie and Jack outfits I bought them. I bought them coordinating outfits so that I could get photos taken of them together for a Father's Day gift. I know that Rob never looks at this blog, which is the only reason I just wrote that!! He doesn't know (yet) what he is getting for Father's Day.


Eli looking good in his cute Father's Day outfit.

My big boy in his grasshopper outfit.

No comments: