Thursday, June 19, 2008

Eli Rolling Over and Other Random Pics

Below are a few more photos from the last few days. Eli is getting so big and is now rolling over like crazy. When we did tummy time the other day he just kept rolling and rolling. It's hard to believe he is over seven weeks old. Even harder to believe that I will be going back to work in less than 10-weeks!! So sad.

My sweet-faced little guy (on my white legs. . . time to get a tan!).

My handsome big guy in the sun hat I constantly force him to wear.

Tummy time! Eli rolled over five times in a row, then got tired and was over it.

Rolling over!

Max was very proud of his little brother! :-) We are still working on the concept of "gentle," although Max does a very good job overall with his little brother. We are very lucky!

1 comment:

albie dear said...

My goodness...look at those beautiful blue eyes....I am just going to eat both of your boys up when I see them...and poor Max is either going to love me or hate me...I hope, love me. And...yeah, he is going to hate you for your choice in hats and the many photos you took of him in it, I am just kidding, however we do have a hand-me-down hat from his cousin HP. Can't wait to see you guys! XO