Monday, August 19, 2013

Max and Eli's First Day of School

Today was a big day - Max started first grade and Eli started kindergarten!  :-)  They both had a great day and are thrilled to be back at school.  Eli has Mrs. Norris and Max has Mrs. Romo.  I think they are going to have a great year!  So far we are loving their school.  The teachers and staff are so great and many of them are friends.  Our neighbor, Sue, works there and texted me today to let me know that Max was doing great and playing football during recess. Another friend, Jenn, texted me a picture of Eli so that I knew he was doing well!  I loved getting these texts.  We feel very lucky to know that our kiddos will be well looked after at their wonderful school. 
Big thumbs up before school.  If you look closely you can see that Eli has two black eyes.  He fell on his face playing with friends on Friday and has some pretty good shiners now - just in time for school!  I definitely got a few weird looks from parents that didn't know me. . .



Here is a cute one of Max and Eli with their friends Connor, Devin and Kiley.  Max, Devin and Kiley were all in kindergarten together last year and are good buddies.  Love them. 

No comments: